Character on 'One Life to Live':
(and alters Tess and Bess)
First Appearance on OLTL:
Date and Location of Birth:
Martial Status for Bree Williamson:
Interesting Facts :
- Her mother named her after the character, Sabrina, from Charlie’s Angels.
- In her late teens, she opened a successful clothing store along with her sister Tarra.
- In 2002, Williamson was in an episode of Mutant X opposite of her ex-OLTL co-star Forbes March (ex-Nash Brennan).
- Has appeared in commercials for Pepsi and Tostitos.
- Is active in women's charities such as, Planned Parenthood and United Nations Development Fund for Women.
- Williamson had previously auditioned for a role on One Life to Live, but was rejected because of her resemblance to actress Erin Torpey, who was playing the role of Jessica at that time.
Bree Williamson's TV Roles:
One Life to Live (Jessica Buchanan/Tess/Bess, 2003- present)
Mutant X (Miranda Davis, 2002)
Odyssey 5 (played Kid #2, 2002)
Earth: Final Conflict (played victim, 2001)
Twice in a Lifetime (played Carol Anne, 1999)
Adam & Eve (Andrea, 2002)
Barefoot in the Park (In 2007, Williamson played the character of Corie)
In 2008 received a Pre-Nomination for Daytime Emmy: Outstanding Supporting Actress
In 2004, 2005, 2006, 2008, received a Pre-Nomination for Daytime Emmy: Outstanding Younger Actress
Overview and Biography of Bree Williamson:
Williamson was born and raised in Toronto, Canada and originally had plans to pursue a career in business, psychology or women studies. She attended the University of Toronto, and graduated with a Bachelors degree in Science. While still living in Toronto she devoted her free time to community service, most particularly as a Planned Parenthood supporter at a Toronto organization for teens in need of sexual-health counseling.
In 2006, Bree was happy to receive her green card, knowing “now no one could kick me out of the country”. Later that year she co-hosted for the Planned Parenthood Awards, that honored individuals and organizations for their contributions to protecting the rights of women. She also appeared in a public service announcement for breast cancer awareness.
Bree Williamson has relocated to Manhattan for her role on One Life to Live and remains quite active in all women’s charities. Additionally, outside of her acting and charity work, Ms. Williamson spends her spare time as an avid reader and an extreme sports enthusiast.