Character on 'One Life to Live':
Date of First Appearance:
Date of Birth and Location:
Interesting Facts for Shenez Treasurywala:
- Shenez is from India.
- She hosted and produced the Travel Channel’s Culture Shock.
- She was jailed in Bangkok for a stunt.
- Shenez loves to write and her screenplay will become a Bollywood movie.
- English literature and Sociology were her main studies at St. Xavier’s College.
- She was inspired by Whoopi Goldberg to act in the U.S.
- Shenez originally auditioned for the part of Aubrey on OLTL.
Culture Shock - Producer/Actress - 2007
MTV’s Whatever Things – Actress - 2003
Aagey Se Right - Pearl - 2009
Umar - Sapna P. Lakha - 2006
Pandit Ek Yodha - Sree - 2005
Hum Tum - Shalini - 2004
Ishq Vishk - Alisha Sahay - 2003
Eduruleni Manishi - Sri - 2001
Awards and Nominations:
Biography and Credits for Shenez Treasurywala:
Shenez was bitten by the acting bug at the age of 15 when a production coordinator approached her to test for an ad. While attending St. Xavier’s College, she took an even more serious interest in acting and began modeling and doing commercials to help pay her college tuition.
Shenez won a job at MTV Asia as a VJ host and acted in everything for the channel and became the show’s favorite VJ. She also appeared in the Asian version of the show JACKASS and traveled from Hong Kong to Singapore and Bangkok among other countries.
In 2001, Shenez studied acting briefly in New York City and a famous Bollywood director chose her to appear in his film, Ishq Vishk for which she was nominated for the Indian Academy Awards for her role. Following that, she appeared in several films and comedies. Shenez relocated to New York in 2010 to audition for the role of Aubrey Wentworth on OLTL, but won the part of Rama Patel opposite Nick Choksi’s Vimal Patel.