1. Entertainment

How do you watch episodes of 'One Life to Live'?

By July 20, 2013

Comments

July 21, 2013 at 10:40 am
(1) Ronnie says:

Now that ‘TVGN” is showing another Soap there, I don’t see why “OLTL” and “AMC” can’t be shown on that channel for all of us to watch.

July 21, 2013 at 12:32 pm
(2) Anne Haywood says:

I DO NOT WATCH OLTL OR AMC. I LOST ALL

INTEREST WHEN ABC LET THEM GO.

July 21, 2013 at 12:38 pm
(3) ANNE HAYWOOD says:

I NO LONGER WATCH ONE LIFE TO LIVE OR ALL MY CHILDREN

I LOST ALL INTEREST WHEN ABC DISCONTINUED SHOWING IT.

July 21, 2013 at 12:58 pm
(4) Julie says:

I didn’t know TVGN was showing a soap! I think it would be great if they started running AMC and OLTL. I have already seen the ones Oprah is showing. I watch on Hulu Plus, but if the current ones were being shown on regular TV, I would probably watch that way.

ABC is showing General Hospital On Demand. It would be really great if TVGN put AMC and OLTO On Demand. So many people could watch that way at their convenience.

July 21, 2013 at 1:00 pm
(5) Lois says:

I’m signed up for HULU. Any chance I can start both soaps from the point of their rebirths?

July 21, 2013 at 2:02 pm
(6) Julie says:

Hi Lois,

I signed up for Hulu Plus a couple of weeks ago and I was able to start AMC and OLTL from the beginning. It’s very easy and convenient. I don’t know if Hulu is the same way.

July 21, 2013 at 8:22 pm
(7) ja says:

HULU only shows the current 2 weeks. Must have HULU PLUS to see from begining.

July 28, 2013 at 8:40 am
(8) Terri says:

Julie, TVGN is showing Y&R now in the evenings. It was removed from Soapnet’s line up when TVGN added it. Who knows what will happen when Oprah’s “summer fling” is done. I haven’t heard what the ratings have been for AMC and OLTL on her network, but if they’re respectable, I can totally see another network making a bid for them.

Fingers crossed!!! :)

July 28, 2013 at 8:52 am
(9) dAVID says:

My cable TV company doesn ‘t carry TVGN network, so I miss Y and R on SoapNet! I’ve requested that it be added to the line-up, but then I’ve requested the Hallmark channel be added for years to no avail. And yes, I know I could change companies, but I like everything else about it. I’m really glad to see OLTL and AMC on OWN, though!

July 28, 2013 at 12:33 pm
(10) Terri says:

@David: Yeah, it stinks when people talk about being able to get this or that channel and shows and you’re missing out because your cable provider won’t carry them. I’ve been in that boat and the only thing I can offer to console you is that eventually, most cable companies get with the “program”, so to speak. If a channel or program becomes immensely popular, the companies don’t want to risk mass defections to rival companies, so they will finally decide to provide those channels to their customers. How far down the road that could be is anyone’s guess though.

August 5, 2013 at 1:12 pm
(11) Fireball Lewis says:

SAD TO SEE SOME GAVE UP ON ONE LIFE…I DID THAT TOO FOR AWHILE TILL OPRAH BOUGHT IT CUZ I COULD NOT VIEW EASILY THROUGH LAPTOP..SUCH A HASSLE. AND NOW THEY are repeating all the same ones so i will be glad to see something new soon.