1. Entertainment

Continuing the Storylines of OLTL

By February 23, 2013

Kaydee Barnett

After One Life to Live went off the air on ABC last January, our own commentary writer, Kaydee Barnett, decided to start where ABC left off and continue writing the storylines of Llanview. Her fan fiction scripts are filled with all the intrigue, mystery and romance we all became to love so much with OLTL. If you haven't had a chance to read any of them, here's your chance to catch up. As of today, Kaydee has now completed 38 scripts for your enjoyment! Way to go Kaydee!

Kaydee's Newest OLTL Fan Fiction - Script 38 -->

One Life to Live Fan Fiction Scripts 34-36 -->

One Life to Live Fan Fiction Scripts 1-33 -->

Comments

February 23, 2013 at 6:58 pm
(1) Aida Luckett Beeson says:

Another great script

February 23, 2013 at 8:48 pm
(2) Kaydee says:

Thank you, Aida!

February 23, 2013 at 10:54 pm
(3) Kim Harris says:

SO glad you, Katherine and this site are all back together again. Excellent script as always

February 23, 2013 at 11:34 pm
(4) Shanaya Levitt says:

I became a fan of you fiction scripts back in March…never posted before. You are a talented writer and PP should use your scripts for the storylines. Keep writing them, even when the show comes back on.

February 24, 2013 at 3:08 am
(5) Kaydee says:

Thank you, Katherine, for that honoring intro! Shanaya, welcome aboard and I hope you enjoy the scripts continuously. Working on Pt. 39 spoilers.

February 24, 2013 at 11:47 pm
(6) michael turelli says:

You rock kaydee! I hope you still write these even when the show returns.

February 25, 2013 at 3:48 am
(7) Annalise Demarco says:

Just stumbled across these scripts, and I feel like I’ve been under a rock, since there are so many of them already published…LOL But I spent all weekend catching up and I finally read Part 38 today. All I can say is…WOW! The writers couldn’t have done a better job! All of the characters are written as vividly in your scripts as they were onscreen, and I felt like it never went off the air. Please continue these.

March 5, 2013 at 7:21 am
(8) Abby says:

Lets hear it for Kaydee who has done a wonderful job and has made her scripts so very interesting and exciting…keep up the good work Kaydee, i for one love reading them and look forward to them…lets hope the writers at OLTL are as inventive and good at writing as you are.

March 8, 2013 at 10:00 am
(9) kelly says:

thanks kaydee wonderfull stuff as always. love your work. now that our soap is back, they shouls hire you to write,

March 9, 2013 at 7:24 am
(10) Kaydee says:

Thank you Michael, Abby, & Annalise for joining me. I am working on Part
39 as we speak.

Kelly: Thank you for that vote of confidence, and maybe they will. Who knows? Until then, they’ll be posted here. Thank you for your endless support.

March 10, 2013 at 1:55 am
(11) Lisa says:

What will happen to these fantasy scripts when the show comes back on?? I really like them and they are very good

March 13, 2013 at 5:11 pm
(12) Kaydee says:

Lisa,

I am going to continue them regardless

March 15, 2013 at 6:07 am
(13) kelly says:

hi kaydee i am glad that you will keep fantsy one life to live also. you have kept our storyalive for us. thank you.

March 28, 2013 at 4:12 am