1. Entertainment

Welcome Back OLTL Fans!

By February 13, 2013

I am so excited to be back working on the One Life to Live site, and I look forward to bringing you up to date on the latest news for the return of our favorite soap!

Production for OLTL will begin on Monday, February 25 and will begin airing on Hulu, HuluPlus and iTunes this coming spring.

In the meantime, please share your comments and opinions on the return of the show by emailing me at onelifetolive@aboutguide.com for submission in an upcoming article.

Comments

February 16, 2013 at 6:28 am
(1) kelly says:

welcome back

February 17, 2013 at 5:38 am
(2) Michelle says:

Can I hear an AMEN? Yahooooooooo!

February 17, 2013 at 9:05 am
(3) Kim says:

This is great news! Daytime TV just isn’t the same.
Never heard of Hulu, is there a fee to watch OLTL on Hulu?

February 17, 2013 at 12:13 pm
(4) EvilQueen says:

I was wondering about a fee too. So does anyone know if we are going to have to pay for it or just deal with ads?

February 17, 2013 at 3:37 pm
(5) Pam says:

Hulu free w ads.. so if your device allows hulu you can see it, if not.. it will be a 30 min watered down soap w ads maybe 15min.. I say too little, too late PP.. Let John McBain, Starr & Todd stay on a televised 1hr soap.. they breathed new life into GH & re~located from NYC to LA, then are forced to quit filming on GH.. Not a fair deal for them or their fanbase.. keep the fabulous 3 on GH…& OLTL & AMC deserve a televised soap, not a few winks online.. just saying’ my opinion’

February 18, 2013 at 2:01 pm
(6) Nancy says:

I am very happy and excited that OLTL and AMC are coming back just not sure about the online.

Does Hulu Plus cost money to watch? I know I saw it said that you will beable to download it on your smartphones too. The thing is nobody is talking about the cost?

Need to let people know the facts before getting them all excited about this!!

February 18, 2013 at 8:19 pm
(7) annelle hicks says:

My question also is is there a fee for hulu? have never heard of this.

February 19, 2013 at 12:40 pm
(8) Paula says:

This is great !!!!! I’m so happy my favorit OLTL is beack!!!

February 24, 2013 at 8:34 am
(9) Mary ann cunningham says:

So am I understanding this right, Is OLTL ,, comming back to tv?? what channel an when ??Im so excited if this is true. An is JOHN McBAIN gonna be back???? OMG I truly hope so……………