1. Entertainment

Your suggestion is on its way!

An email with a link to:

was emailed to:

Thanks for sharing About.com with others!

SPOILERS FOR OLTL FANTASY FICTION - Script 34

By October 26, 2012

New Spoilers for the Upcoming OLTL Fan Fiction:

• Todd breaks down as Blair is rushed in on a gurney.
  • Patrick finds the last piece of incriminating evidence when he discovers Troy on the surveillance tape making a call to Kathleen and telling her that he just sent Brad to the Buchanan Lodge with Shanks, as she instructed.
  • Unaware that Bo and Nora are being held hostage, John focuses his attentions on rescuing Jack from the Buchanan Lodge.
  • Jack tells John that he overheard Troy and Finn's plans to separate Nora and Bo.
  • Judge Fitzwater has a history with Finn that unravels as the hunt for Troy and Finn gets underway.

Comments

October 27, 2012 at 2:13 am
(1) Kara Wilson says:

Oooooooh! Exciting! I cannot wait to see what unravels next! Great job, Kaydee!

October 27, 2012 at 7:03 pm
(2) Loretta says:

This is so good. I love it . Can’t wait for the next one. Thanks

October 27, 2012 at 8:25 pm
(3) kaydee says:

Welcome and thanks to both of you! I am working on the next segment as we speak, but we are bracing for hurricane sandy, so please don’t fret any delays in publishing.

October 28, 2012 at 9:00 am
(4) Kristan says:

Praying for yall with Hurricane Sandy we from Louisiana Def know what that’s like. Can’t wait to read next segment I love OLTL

October 28, 2012 at 9:30 am
(5) kaydee says:

Thank you, Kristan. I know you definitely know. Stay safe and welcome aboard!

October 28, 2012 at 6:48 pm
(6) cora nelson says:

Awesome stuff, Kaydee! Keep them coming, please?

October 28, 2012 at 6:57 pm
(7) kelly says:

thanks kaydee for the spoilers, i hope the hurricane passes. im ready i have flash lights i am hopeing it passes. i will be nuts with out water. elecricity and my coffe. i hope your family is safe. keep safe. have a plan. thanks again

October 29, 2012 at 8:36 pm
(8) Nancy says:

Great job Kaydee! I can’t wait to see what happens next. Hope you and your family are staying safe throughout Hurricane Sandy.

October 31, 2012 at 4:16 pm
(9) Kaydee says:

Thank you, Nancy! We had a great scare, but we made it through. However, I’m several days behind with the next segment due to post hurricane adjustments, and the scripts will no longer be posted here, as Katherine’s page is now shut down. She has a new blog, “Llanview Lives”, where the scripts will continue. Thanks for your long time readership, Nancy!