1. Entertainment

Your suggestion is on its way!

An email with a link to:

was emailed to:

Thanks for sharing About.com with others!

OLTL Fan Fiction Script 33 (Part 1-4)

By October 21, 2012

In the newest OLTL Fan Fiction Script, Victor and Tea enjoy their new bundle of joy as they try to come up with her name. Brody and Switch don't realize they are being monitored on the police camera. Plus, Nora tries to keep her fears away from Matthew, and find out which Llanview character gets shot.

Script 33 - Part 1

Script 33 - Part 2

Script 33 - Part 3

Script 33 - Part 4

Comments

October 21, 2012 at 3:00 pm
(1) Angela Greene says:

THRILLING!! Kaydee, you deliver every time! I am more intrigued than ever and I can’t wait to see how this plays out!! FANTASTIC!

October 21, 2012 at 10:45 pm
(2) Alyssa says:

I was on the edge of my seat the whole time I was reading this! I love the name you chose for Tea and Victor’s daughter, and I love the whole kidnapping and crime web storylines. Thank you for doing this!

October 22, 2012 at 12:17 am
(3) Patty Dean says:

I’ve been following you since your columns, Kaydee, and I regret never posting before today. You are a truly amazing writer, and these scripts are absolute works of art! I am so glad that you are doing these. Thanks!

October 22, 2012 at 6:49 am
(4) kelly says:

kaydee it is like one life to live never left. thank you. you put alot of effort in to this, i enjoyed this with a nice cup of coffee. thanks again.

October 22, 2012 at 10:51 am
(5) Pat says:

Kaydee,

You never, never, never disappoint me…
I can’t tell you how much your scripts mean to me and others…..
Your are truly talented and should be writing for our show on a network somewhere…..but, until then please keep writing for us here..
I truly appreciate your work and Thank you for the bottom of my heart.

Thanks again Pat

October 23, 2012 at 1:32 pm
(6) Lisa Ferguson says:

Hi, Kaydee!

These scripts are fantastic! This is such a great way of having OLTL live o9n, and you’ve been delivering great storylines!!!

October 23, 2012 at 1:35 pm
(7) kelly says:

LISA I AGREE WITH YOU ABOUT KAYDEESWORK IT IS THE BEST THANKS TO KAYDEE WE STILL HAVE AN EPOISED A WEEK TO READ MORE LIKE WATCH. HER WRITTING IS WONDERFUL.

October 23, 2012 at 8:32 pm
(8) Jeremy Baxter says:

Kaydee, I am a new reader to your scripts, and I just finished catching up. These scripts rock, and everyone who said you should write for the soaps and the show should be reinstated with you as the head writer couldn’t have said anything more true. Thanks for letting our soap live on, even when the network didn’t.

October 24, 2012 at 10:56 am
(9) Kaydee says:

Welcome Jeremy, Patty and Lisa! It’s wonderful to know that new readers feel my writing is compelling enough to come forth and comment on the baords.

Kelly, Angela, Alyssa and Pat: Thanks you for your continued support to my work and Katherine’s site. Words can never express what you mean to me.!

October 25, 2012 at 9:35 am
(10) Andrea Rosenthal says:

ANOTHER fantastic delivery, Kaydee! I am on the edge of my seat waiting to see how this will play out. Marvelous!

October 25, 2012 at 8:14 pm
(11) jason loehmann says:

Kaydee, you have successfully managed to capture our beloved Llanview as we know it while simultaneously making it your own. Thanks for the thrills!

October 31, 2012 at 1:17 pm
(12) Vanessa says:

As a child my Mother would read to my sister and I every evening and in doing so I would be taken on magical journeys as I imagined in my mind what was occurring via my Mother’s acting out the written words. Now some 40 years later, I sit mesmerized as “one life to live” unfolds before my eyes, just as I was when Mom read from illustrious authors such as Charles Dickens, Louisa May Alcott and Ralph Waldo Emerson. I now place you Kaydee amongst the list of my favorite authors for you are indeed eliciting creative genius in keeping “my family” alive. Yes, the cast of one life to live became my family, their joy and pain for one hour each day was also my joy and pain. I cried often as favorites departed the show, but there was always Vickie there to console me. When the show ended in January, I felt an emptiness that was unexplainable. However Kaydee you have filled the void, and though I no longer see the cast of wonderful characters on my 50 inch screen, they live on in my mind through your words. So I say thank you for giving me back a piece of my youth, and keeping alive what had become a daily part of my life.

Hugs
Vanessa

October 31, 2012 at 4:19 pm
(13) Kaydee says:

AWWW! thank you, vanessa! please look for the scripts on the new site, “Llanview Lives”as this site is officially closed to Katherine.