1. Entertainment
David Vickers! - Copyright ABC, 2007 ~Aware that a DNA test may be ordered, Jared obtains a hair sample from David.

Plus, John and Ramsey head to Ireland to look for Marty and Cole.

SPOILERS FOR NOV. 26th - NOV. 30th!

Photo: Copyright © 2007 ABC, Inc.

Comments

November 21, 2007 at 2:35 pm
(1) suestew says:

I hope Van never comes out of her coma becuz I really like Cristian and Sarah. They are cute and fun and everything a young couple should be. Cristian deserves a good girl who doesn’t sleep with every man in town like Van did.

November 22, 2007 at 7:46 pm
(2) WHOLETRUTHY says:

I HOPE VANGE RETURNS AND HOOKS UP WITH JARED !!!!!!

November 23, 2007 at 8:37 am
(3) Delores Peffley says:

I would like to know the name of the piano music that was played on One Life to Live on Thursday, November 22, 2007 at approximately 1:27 p.m. The music is beautiful.

November 23, 2007 at 8:29 pm
(4) DorianFanatic says:

I love Jared and Natalie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

November 23, 2007 at 8:33 pm
(5) bornwinner says:

Van and John both stink to high heaven. Van will never come back, she can’t act. John stinks to high heaven too that’s why they did Jovan. Jovan stunk stank stink.
I LOVE JARED AND NATALIE JARELIE IS THE COUPLE FOR ME.
I LOVE DORIAN AND DAVID TOO.

November 23, 2007 at 8:36 pm
(6) DorianFanatic says:

Best couples are Todd and Blair & Jared with Natalie.
Best characters are Todd, Blair, Jared, Natalie, Viki and of course DORIAN!!

November 23, 2007 at 8:40 pm
(7) JarlieFantasy says:

I LOVE JARLIE I LOVE JARLIE I LOVE JARLIE I LOVE JARLIE I LOVE JARLIE

November 24, 2007 at 10:31 pm
(8) Michelle morales says:

Ilove vicki!she should hookup with charlie b. who ibelive is jared banks father.

November 26, 2007 at 6:15 pm
(9) Janete says:

Marcie needs to be hit by Alex’s car too so she can die and Todd can finally get Tommy back because he is the child’s father. I hate Marcie and Michael.